Domestic violence takes many shapes and forms: physical, emotional, verbal (and many more). For those caught in such a relationship, they may find themselves feeling alone and misunderstood. Do not try to walk this path alone!
FOCUS Ministries aims to:
- Help women see how valuable they are to God
- Help them establish healthy boundaries in relationships
- Assure them they are not alone
- Point them to Jesus as the stability and focal point of their lives
- When: 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month in the evening.
- Where: Email Psalm71.email@example.com or call (708) 299-7573 to find out the exact location and time.
- What to expect: Encouragement, support, sharing, topical discussions, fellowship, devotions, and prayer.
Note: If you would like general information on resources available to women caught in domestic violence, visit www. FocusMinistries1.org, or call FOCUS at (630) 617-0088. If you're in physical danger, call 9-1-1 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at (800) 799-SAFE (7233).